Are You An Alcoholic?
Can you relate is this happening to you?
- You drink to cope with the pressure of your work.
- You seem to be always late for work.
- You want to stop drinking but can not.
- The urge to drink never leaves you.
- When people point out you may be drinking too much you get upset.
- You would rather spend your last penny on booze than pay the bills.
- The people you associate with drink just like you.
- Friends and family avoid or ignore you.
- You feel alone.
- You do crazy and senseless things under the influence of alcohol.
- You have difficulty facing up to the fact you are a drunk.
- You try to keep your drinking secret.
- You hide your booze and hope nobody will find it.
- Your drinking is putting a strain on your marriage.
- You have difficulty remembering what you did last night.
- You deny outright you have a drinking problem.
- You believe you can control your drinking.
You are not alone, many of us have been where you are.
This site has information that will help and guide you on your road to recovery.